Pearls of the Kingdom 3/29/2023
If I were to ask this question, “How would you save the world?”
I picture these responses as follows.
· General of the Armed Forces- Develop a tactical attack plan to use.
· Mathematician – Formulate a mathematical equation to use.
· Scientist – Develop a formula to use.
· Doctor – Prescribe a medication to use.
· Researcher - Develop a vaccine to use.
· God – I will send my very best, my only Son, Jesus, He alone will save the world.
1 Jn 4:9 “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.”
God’s First plan, His only Plan, has always been His Best plan to save the world.
Matt 1:21 “She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
Jn 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
Jn 6:40 “For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”
Over these next few weeks let us fix our eyes upon Jesus as we look ahead to Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday.
Heb 12:2 “Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
Acts 4:12 “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”